Tuesday, August 26, 2008

 

Oops! (aka Biden My Time)

OK, I was wrong about Obama's selection of a running mate. I said I'd take that post down immediately. But that is the coward's way out, so I didn't do that.
I will not venture a guess on McCain's selection, especially since his first two choices, Ronald Reagan and Jesse Helms, are both deceased, and his third, Ted Stevens, has his hands full of subpoenas right now. I will go out on a limb and say that the really juicy choice would be Condoleeza Rice. Won't happen, but think of the demographics of that pick, since she would cut across several of Obama's main contituencies. But McCain can't touch those groups, anyway, so it would be a futile, if somewhat intriguing choice.
By the way, is Strom Thurmond still alive? No? Well, there's another McCain choice down the drain.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?